Polar Communications came to life in 1952, and ever since then, we've worked hard to be both innovative and progressive in developing the technology and tools necessary to meet the evolving needs of our customers. Every day we strive to improve the ways you communicate, all while working to enrich the communities in which we live and work. We are committed to bringing our customers the very best communication technology available today, then backing that technology up with the same great service you've come to expect from us. Whether you're talking to Grandma on the phone, e-mailing your friend in Europe or enjoying your favorite program on TV, our goal is to make your life easier and more convenient. That's our mission, and it has been for more than 60 years.
How to Play
- Sign up with your email address
- Fill out your bracket once tournament matchups are announced March 17
- Watch the men's college basketball championship tournament March 21-April 8
- See how your picks compare with others' brackets
- Come out on top of the Leaderboard and win a great prize!
- FREE Polar Broadband for a YEAR (50/MB Package)
- $100 Visa/Mastercard Gift Card
2 Wildcard Drawings - $50 Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards
- Must be a current Polar customer (employees, directors, and their household members are not eligible to win a prize)
- Must be a US resident and 18 years or older
- Must have a valid email address
- One entry allowed per person, one person per email address
Terms and Conditions
When can I make my picks?
Your bracket will be available to complete after Selection Sunday, March 17, when the NCAA announces which teams will be participating in the tournament, and will be open for picks until Thursday, March 21, five minutes before the first game begins that day. No one may submit a bracket after that deadline.
Can I change my picks?
You can update your bracket between March 17 and March 21, up until 5 minutes before the first game begins that day. On Thursday, March 21, the first bracket game begins at 12:00 PM Eastern Time, so at 11:55 AM Eastern Time, all March Mania brackets are locked. You cannot update your bracket after that first game begins.
Are the play-in games included in this contest?
There are four preliminary games the week of March 17 to determine who will play in four of the first round of the bracket games. There are no points associated with these "First Four" games in the Pick-It March Mania contest. You’ll see there are two teams listed on a few of the bracket spots, but those will be replaced with the winner of the play-in game after that game finishes.
What do I get if I win this contest?
Scroll up to check out Prizes for this contest.
Who is allowed to play this contest?
Scroll up to check out the eligibility and rules for this contest.
Who can I contact with a specific question about my contest entry or my bracket?
Please send an email to email@example.com if you need tech support or have any questions about this Pick-It contest. Thank you!