Welcome to the Polar Communications March Mania Pick-It Challenge.
Must be a current Polar customer to play.
How to Play
- Sign up with your email address
- Make your picks once match-ups are announced
- Watch the men's tournament and earn points for every correct pick
- Compare your picks with other contestants
- Win big when you come out on top of the Leaderboard
- 1st Prize 1 year free broadband Internet service - 500Mbps
- 2nd Prize $100 cash gift card
- Random Prize Five participants will be selected at random to receive cool Polar swag items!
- Must be a US resident and 18 years or older
- Must have a valid email address
- One entry allowed per person, one person per email address
- Employees, directors, and household members of the Sponsor are not eligible to participate
- Terms and Conditions
|Points per Game|
|Game with 2 unranked teams||10|
|1st bowl game||11|
|Games with 1 ranked team||12|
|Games with 2 ranked teams||13|
|Peach Bowl and Fiesta Bowl||14|
When will my picks be available and where can I find them?
Your picks will be available to complete after Selection Sunday when the NCAA announces which teams will be participating in the bowl games, and will be open for picks until five minutes before the first game begins that day. No one may submit picks after that deadline.
How can I edit my picks?
You can update your picks up until 5 minutes before the first game of the tournament begins. At that time, picks will lock and cannot be updated again. To edit your picks, return to your picks and make the changes you'd like. Once complete, select the "Submit" button.
How can I print my picks?
If you'd like to print your picks, simply click the printer icon on your picks page.
How do I claim a prize if I win?
If you placed in your contest, congratulations! The company hosting your contest will reach out to you with more information about collecting your prize. If you do not hear from them within a week, we recommend you call that company directly to discuss prize pick up.
Who is allowed to play this contest?
Scroll up to check out the eligibility and rules for this contest.
I share a device with someone else. How can we both fill out picks?
If you use a shared device, be sure to "Log Out" of your Pick-It account before someone else logs in or they may overwrite your selections. To log out, select the dropdown in the upper right corner of your page and choose "Log Out." The next person can then sign in. Uncertain who is currently signed in? Simply navigate to the picks and review the name in the upper left corner.
Why do I have to trigger a login email?
What do the colors on the picks indicate?
Once games conclude, the picks will change colors indicating whether you have made a correct pick or not.
Green means your pick was correct
Red means your pick was incorrect
Gray shows which team you predict will win that match up
Who can I contact with a specific question about my contest entry or my picks?
Please send an email to email@example.com if you need tech support or have any questions about this Pick-It contest. Thank you!